Our Seed Swap is coming up on Saturday March 28. To help things run smoothly, here are some guidelines for swappers:
- Keep it simple! Have Fun!
- Bring a folding table and chair(s) if you have seeds to swap. No charge for table setup.
- Package seeds in small envelopes or bags.
- Mark seed packs with variety name, year collected/purchased.
- Be prepared to answer seed questions
- Swap! Seeds for seeds!
- If someone doesn’t have seeds to swap, sell or give away seeds as you choose. We will be charging $0.25/small pack (4 for a dollar) for seeds for people who don’t have seeds to swap. You set your own terms–bring your own change and keep track of your own money. Keep it simple! Have fun!
If you don’t have seeds, come anyway! We’ll have seeds and chili (we are asking for a donation for the chili). Our friends at Oleo Acres are having a propagation workshop at 1pm–right around the corner from us.